Oriental Ramen Salad. This hearty ramen noodle salad is full of cabbage, carrots, crunchy ramen noodles, green onions and almonds, all tossed in an oriental dressing. The perfect make-ahead salad to feed a crowd. How to store Oriental Ramen Salad: Leftovers need to be stored in the refrigerator.
This retro Asian-inspired salad is always a hit! Ramen noodles are combined with cabbage, almonds, and sunflower seeds in this recipe for ramen Top Ramen® Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Asian Salad With Ramen Noodles And Almonds Recipes. You can have Oriental Ramen Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oriental Ramen Salad
- Prepare of *Salad Mixture:.
- It’s 3-4 C. of Cubed Chicken Breasts or Small Beef Stew Meat, cooked.
- Prepare 1 Package of Cole Slaw Mix.
- Prepare 1 C. of Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 1 C. of Slivered Almonds.
- Prepare 2 Bunches of Green Onions, green parts included.
- It’s 2 Packages of Chicken or Beef Ramen Noodles, broken up.
- You need 1-2 Large Cans of Sliced Water chestnuts.
- It’s 1 Can of Baby Corn Cobbs, halved.
- Prepare of **Dressing:.
- You need 1 C. of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/3 C. of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Granulated White Sugar.
- You need of Flavor Packets from Ramen Noodles (beef for beef, chicken for chicken).
Oriental Chicken Salad with Crunchy Ramen NoodlesGenius Kitchen. Add Top Ramen noodles (without flavor packets) and cook until slightly brown. To mix up a ramen noodle salad, you'll need to start with a few basic ingredients. The key ingredient for the ramen noodle salad dressing is the rice vinegar.
Oriental Ramen Salad instructions
- Mix salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl..
- In another bowl mix dressing ingredients together. Pour over salad mixture and mix until everything is coated well..
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight to let flavors combine and noodles to soften a little..
- Take out of fridge n give a good stirring to coat. Then serve n Enjoy..
It has a particular taste Nutrition Facts. Asian Ramen Noodle Salad, Ramen Noodles, Food Court, Potluck Side Dishes, Asian Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Soup And Salad, Salad Bar, Side Salad. Whenever I take Oriental Ramen Broccoli Salad to a potluck dinner, everyone asks for the recipe. It's so easy to make and it's a keeper. This delicious salad includes crushed oriental ramen noodles.