Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake. Baked Chicken and Zucchini. "I love zucchini, so this colorful dish is one of my favorites," writes Sheryl Goodnough of Eliot, Maine. "I make it often in summer. Chicken Zucchini Bake with BaconJulia's Album. Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes.
Low Carb Chicken Zucchini Casserole with layers of chicken, zucchini noodles and easy enchilada sauce. Lots of fiber, vegetables and protein. Just look at all this cheesy veggie goodness!!! You can have Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients for Chicken and Zucchini Bake. Zucchini – If you happen to have giant garden zucchini. Keyword herbs, chicken, herb chicken, zucchini, chicken with zucchini, butter, garlic herb. This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan!
Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's based on my Mom's zucchini casserole recipe that's a huge family favorite. So, when I first started Cooking with Mamma C, I tried using "homemade Bisquick" in this cheesy zucchini bake. This chicken parm stuffed zucchini from Delish.com is the easiest all in one meal you'll ever make. Baked Chicken Parmesan with homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and served on Zucchini Noodles! I know it's July, but it's ok to do comfort food now, right?