Buffalo chicken wontons. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are the PERFECT little bites! Loaded with all the classic flavors of buffalo chicken, they're crunchy, creamy, spicy, and SO delicious.perfect for game day, parties. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cupcakes are full of cheesy, spicy Buffalo chicken flavor. You can cook Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- You need 24 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
How to cook buffalo chicken wontons. Good Morning America features this delicious recipe for buffalo chicken wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are a great, easy appetizer recipe to have on hand for football parties and cocktail parties. Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports.
Buffalo chicken wontons instructions
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
The idea for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups came about because I wanted to make individual handheld bites where the filling is contained and spillage is less likely to happen. Chicken Wonton Cups made two ways. Wonton cups are filled with a spicy buffalo, blue cheese filling or a sweet BBQ, jack cheese filling and baked to golden perfection! I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce! This recipe calls for Egg Rolls wrappers, however for smaller bite size portions, Wonton wrappers should suffice.