Apple juice ribs or Labor day ribs. Place ribs in a large stock pot, cover with apple juice and bring to a boil. Cut the ribs apart if necessary. Instant Pot Ribs Apple Juice Video ~ Learn How To Make The Best Instant Pot Ribs With Apple Juice.
My problem is that my wife is allergic to apples. I saw one other answer here where the ribs are wrapped in foil and quasi-braised in apple/pineapple juice. Unfortunately I don't have apple or pineapple juice. You can have Apple juice ribs or Labor day ribs using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple juice ribs or Labor day ribs
- Prepare of ribs.
- You need 8 lb of pork ribs, two slabs.
- Prepare of rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need of brine.
- It’s 1 quart of apple juice, concentrate.
- It’s 1 cup of apple juice, concentrate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry mustard.
- It’s of thickener.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marinade/brine.
On the other hand, I do have vanilla Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, iced tea, Sierra Mist, margarita mix, sweet and sour mix, and watery domestic beer. Unlike spare ribs, baby back ribs require little preparation before they are ready to go in the smoker. View top rated Apple juice ribs crockpot recipes with ratings and reviews.
Apple juice ribs or Labor day ribs instructions
- Wash your ribs rinse them to get the bone slivers off.
- Remove the silver skin from ribs.
- Mix your rub.
- Put rub on both side the ribs.
- Roll your ribs up put into a ziploc bag.
- Mix the mustard with a cup of juice add to bag.
- Add the rest of apple juice to bag close refrigerate over night..
- Grill the ribs on the grill till done boil the brine and thicken with cornstarch and brine, mix cornstarch and brine well bring rest of brine to boil pour the cornstarch solution into it stirring constantly till thickens pour over the ribs enjoy..
The apple juice and longer time on the fire turned out ribs which were darker in color and stickier (due to the apple juice). Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Place the ribs in a large plastic bag. Mix the barbecue sauce and orange juice. Place the ribs in a baking dish.