Creamy Chicken Creole. These crock pot chicken breasts get their flavor from Creole seasonings and a creamy sauce. Onions, bell pepper, and celery get together with bacon to add flavor to this tasty chicken dish. I like food with a little zip to it, and this recipe fills the bill.
Try this Creamy Creole Chicken Spaghetti recipe, or contribute your own. Chicken Creole is one of my favorite recipes, with seasoned chicken simmered in tomato sauce with plenty of spices. Serve it over rice, creamy grits, or enjoy it on its own. You can cook Creamy Chicken Creole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Creole
- You need cubes of Chicken breast cut into.
- You need of Green and Red bell pepper.
- You need halves of Potato marbles cut into.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- It’s of Liver spread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare of Spanish Paprika.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s cubes of Chayote cut into.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- Prepare of Toasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
This Creole chicken dish features both cubed chicken and ham cooked in a mixture of tomatoes Pan-Fried Shrimp Recipe Serve a lighter version of fried shrimp with a creamy Creole dipping sauce. Enjoy savory crepes with these creamy chicken crepes topped with golden, bubbling Creamy Chicken Crepes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Chipotle Chicken / Mexican Style Chicken With Gravy. Chicken and rice is a classic combination, but throw in some Cajun or Creole spice and make it creamy, and then you have a true winner.
Creamy Chicken Creole step by step
- Wash all veggies. Cut the chayote, carrots, red and green bell pepper into cubes..
- Add oil in a pan and cubes chicken in garlic and onions for 5 mins.
- Add the potatoes, chayote and carrots sauté and then pour in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until veggies and chicken are cooked..
- Add the liver spread, simmer for 3 minutes then add the red and green bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, and sugar to taste..
- Add the green peas and sesame seeds, simmer for another 5 minutes. Great with hot rice! Serve!.
This stovetop rice casserole has juicy chicken cooked right. Chicken creole is an easy, delicious dish your family will love. Creole Cooking, Cajun Cooking, Cooking Recipes, Lasagna Recipes, Soul Food Lasagna Recipe, Andoille Sausage Recipes, Lasagna. How to Make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – Step by Step Photos. Stir together the ingredients for Top with sliced green onions and SERVE!