Chicken club sandwiches. Delicious Recipes & Helpful Hints Free From Kraft® Kitchens. Divide chicken between two slices of bread, followed by tomato slices, avocado, and bacon. Top with lettuce, place one bread "stack" on top of the other, and close sandwich with remaining slice of bread.
Next lay the ham, chicken and cheese on top. Cover with second toast slice, mayonnaise side up. Spread ½ tsp mayo on the next slice of toast and lay, mayo-side down, on the lettuce. You can have Chicken club sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken club sandwiches
- Prepare 1 cup of boneless chicken.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 of fried egg.
Repeat, omitting the cheese and adding the bacon before the lettuce. Toast the bread in a toaster, or under a broiler on both sides. To make a double-decker club: On a clean work surface, arrange. This is not your average chicken wrap.it's definitely taken up a notch, with great smoky flavor from the bacon.
Chicken club sandwiches step by step
- Boiled the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt and chicken tikka masala. Shredded the chicken. Cool.Add in mayonnaise and chili garlic sauce.mix well..
- Spread the mixture in bread slice.then place fried egg and top with another slice of bread. Toast the sandwiches. Cut in four pieces. Serve..
Perfect quick and easy weeknight meal." – Jillian. Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken BBQ Sandwiches "This was very easy and very good! I made homemade coleslaw to put on top of the sandwiches. Toast bread in toaster until light golden brown. Fry bacon until just barely crisp, then drain on a paper towel.