Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots. (Optional) Soaked bean curd sticks in hot water until soft to remove excess oil, cut into small bite size pieces. You can safely skip this part and just add dried bean curd sticks along with everything else in the next step. In a soup pot, add soaked bean curd sticks, chicken, carrot, tomato, cuttlefish, salt.
This is a very simple Korean soup eaten with rice and other side dishes. I make a very similar soup. Double the chicken, use fiesta corn (corn with red and green peppers) and only a cup of chicken broth. You can have Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots
- It’s 3 of dried bean curd (tofu skin) sheets.
- It’s 2 pcs of carrots, peeled and sliced to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 of ginger, peeled.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 150 gram of chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced for garnish (green part only).
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Light Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s 3/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil / vegetable oil.
Add a "tub" of Santa Fe cooking cream (formerly a Philadelphia Cream Cheese product but an easy recipe is available on line). Add beans along with both chicken stock and water and bring to a boil. Bean Curd Oyster Soup is a sumptuous and delicious soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots instructions
- Soak dried bean curd sheets in separate bowl with cold water to submerge them by one inch. Once rehydrated, tear the bean curd to 2 inch sections.
- Combined the chicken, half garlic and ginger in a bowl, seasoned with salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Marinated for 15 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat and sautéed the garlic until fragrant. Place the marinated chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add the carrots..
- Pour the water and let it boil for 10 minutes. Meanwhile drain the bean curd..
- Add the bean curd and seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar to taste. Bring to another boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer to 20 minutes, or until all the ingredients are tender and fully cooked..
- Turn off heat, garnish with onions and serve immediately..
Find recipes with bean curd on Yummly. From Chinese fried bean curd sandwiches or braised bean curd with mushrooms to drunken noodles and shredded pork with bean curd, discover new ways to cook with bean curd right here. Which type of dish are you looking for? Home » Soup & Salad » Soup » Healthy Chicken White Bean Soup. Start by sautéing onions, peppers, and carrots in a large pot.