Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Remove the chicken from the bag, and discard the marinade. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Home » Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup. Remove the chicken from the bag, and discard the marinade. You can cook Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- It’s 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- You need of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
Chicken thighs are baked under a sweet and tangy apricot glaze in this umami-packed, kid-pleasing main dish.. Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs. Crispy and juicy chicken stir-fried and swimming in a beautiful flavoured homemade teriyaki sauce. Teriyaki sauce is a salty, slightly sweet, tangy, gooey sauce from Japan, and therefore used in many Asian recipes.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
It has a soy sauce base, along with a bit of rice vinegar (you can also sub mirin or sake!), sugar, and ginger. Now that we have the basics down, let's get to it… How to Make Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Sorry for shouting but I just LOVE chicken wings. They are the perfect, hand-held snack and are so versatile. Whether they are fried until crispy or baked in a sticky glaze, chicken wings are a crowd favorite for a reason.