Chicken in red sauce😋. A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy! Braised chicken breasts, brazenly good taste. In this video recipe I cook some Chicken In.
Drunken chicken reaches into almost every European cuisine under different names. The red wine in this recipe gives the meat a real flavor boost. Cooking chicken over liquids this way allows the collagen to break down and flavor the sauce while yielding a tender and moist piece of meat. You can cook Chicken in red sauce😋 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in red sauce😋
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken boneless..cut into cubes(marinate.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,1 tsp red chill powder,1 tbsn vinegar &1 tsp red colour).
- It’s of Masala to grind(5 cloves of garlic,6 red chillies, 1 tsp raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of cuminseeds and 6 red Kashmiri chilli (less heat)soak.
- It’s of All in half cup warm water and grind into fine paste).
- It’s 2 of tbsn tomato paste,2 tbsn tomato ketchup,1 tsp black caraway.
- It’s of Seeds,1 tsp salt, 1tbsn cornflour dissolved in water and few.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Combine frozen chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, can of tomato sauce, and can of chicken broth in crock pot. The Best Red Sauce Chicken Enchiladas. These easy and flavorful enchiladas are seriously the best red sauce chicken enchiladas on the planet. Simple pantry ingredients for a fantastic result!
Chicken in red sauce😋 instructions
- First marinate the chicken as above…heat 3 tbsn oil…. fry few minutes and remove the chicken pieces..
- (Grind the masala in pic 1)now same oil add the black caraway seeds…let it crackle a bit then add the masala and saute few minutes.
- Now add tomato paste and tomato ketchup mix well now add salt and saute few seconds add the fried chicken.
- Mix well few seconds now add the cornflour mixture and saute few seconds.serve hot with Spanish rice.. garnish with coriander leaves…enjoy☺(Spanish rice have already updated)Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for delicious recipes..
This pulled chicken with red sauce is so simple to make for yourself. Turn on the stove top, pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy! Return the chicken into the sauce. This is spectacular over pasta, in sandwiches, on pizza… These chicken enchiladas are made with red sauce, corn, tomato sauce, and fresh ingredients. They all combine to make an exquisite dinner everyone loves.