Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!. Lean chicken, fiber-rich beans, and vitamin-packed broccoli do the trick, and do so deliciously. Stir the black pepper, paprika and flour on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Rub chicken with olive oil on both sides, season on both sides with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Place chicken in hot oil and reduce heat to medium high. You can cook Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!
- You need 4-5 of chicken breast thinly sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare of Half a red, green and yellow pepper or whatever pepper you have at home.
- You need of 3 onions sliced.
- Prepare of 1 bay leave crushed.
- Prepare of 1 cup cooking or regular wine.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon paprika.
- You need of Pickled vegetables to decorate and fresh parsley!!.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Here's a Thai-inspired meal that's great for weeknights. Pieces of skinless, boneless chicken breast are sauteed with garlic and chile pepper flakes and cooked briefly with mushrooms, onions, and a little oyster sauce. "DELICIOUS!" raves pinksnowflakeliz. "It tasted robust and flavorful was super easy to make." Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables; season with salt, Italian seasoning, chili powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper. I actually invented this chicken with vegetables dish at a campground, so you know it's easy.
Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! step by step
- Marinade the chicken with salt and pepper, paprika, bay leave and let it marinate for about an hour..
- Then heat up the olive oil and fry the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side til they are done remove them when you are done..
- In the same pan sauté all other ingredients until they are sautéed through the add the cutlets back in and leave them there for about 5-10 minutes..
- Pour it all in a tray bowl and enjoy with some yummy bread!!!!.
Using the same marinade for the meat and veggies keeps it simple so we can spend more time outside and less making dinner. —Jayme Schertz, Clintonville, Wisconsin Wash and trim chicken breasts. Heat oil and butter in frying pan. Remove chicken to serving plate, keep warm. Sprinkle chicken with paprika mixture; arrange over vegetables. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.