Oven Baked Chicken Breast. Bake Chicken In Spaghetti Sauce To Infuse Your Chicken Parmesan With Flavor. Get Inspiration From Our Full List Of Flavorful Chicken Recipes. This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I've ever published.
An incredibly easy chicken recipe that's a reader favourite alongside Honey Garlic Chicken, this epic Parmesan Crusted Chicken and crispy Garlic Chicken. I understand that for the most part this chicken is made to use in other recipes. I have problems getting chicken right if I put it in the oven to bake. You can cook Oven Baked Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts 150 – 180g each Approx.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano or Thyme (or Other Dryed).
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes (optional).
I'm much better on stovetop where I can monitor it easier. I baked it in a pan lined with foil and totally forgot the last step of adding water to pick up the browned bits. Making baked boneless chicken breasts is very simple, the key is in the cooking time and temperature. How To Bake Chicken Breasts: Alright, so here's the secret!
Oven Baked Chicken Breast step by step
- Flatten Chicken until all about 1.5 cm thick (as even as possible).
- Mix all seasoning together and rub the olive oil and Seasoning on the bottom of the breast – turn over and rub top.
- Please on foil / baking sheet and put into a preheated over at 220c.
- Cook for 18 mins or until looks golden.
I'm telling you — this step is an absolute must for anytime you want to bake chicken breasts in the oven. Brining chicken is super-easy, it makes your chicken extra juicy, and best. THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE! For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it.