Honey pecan chicken breast. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. These Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts are sweet, savory and buttery.
This will help tenderize the chicken and keep it moist. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in soy sauce/honey mixture, then coat with cornflake mixture, pressing mixture onto chicken. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz each.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pecans.
Honey pecan chicken breast step by step. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered. I topped honey mustard chicken with a pecan panko crust. Serve with optional greens with apples.
Honey pecan chicken breast instructions
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness sprinkle with seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat brown chicken on both sides cook covered until chicken is no longer pink about 1 to 8 minutes turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered until chicken is glazed 2 to 3 minutes.
This Honey Garlic Pecan Chicken is a perfect example. A thin chicken breast is seasoned and lightly dusted with flour, seared in olive oil, and then the sauce comes together by toasting some pecans and adding some butter, fresh garlic, and honey. This is great served alongside some jasmine rice and a fresh vegetable side like broccoli or green. Honey Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken – tender chicken breasts are coated with a crispy panko pecan mixture, oven baked, then finished with a fair drizzling of honey mustard glaze. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher.