Rosemary chicken breasts. Fresh rosemary and lemon juice combine with fantastic results for these grilled rosemary chicken Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Home » Chicken Recipes » Rosemary Chicken Breasts Recipe. This delightful main course will have folks requesting the recipe.
Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan. Fresh rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic are three simple yet flavourful ingredients that create these beautiful and delicious Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts. Rosemary Chicken Breasts pairing with Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc RECIPE LINK http. You can cook Rosemary chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary chicken breasts
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced fresh rosemary.
- You need 1-1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1-1/2 tbsp of lemon juice OR 4 drops lemon essential oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
I used chicken thighs instead of breasts and sprinkled the remaining rosemary from the sprig into the. The Good News Chicken breasts are lean but flavorful, especially with the killer pan sauce here. Rosemary is a needle-shaped, aromatic, grayish-green herb with bold flavor. It is widely grown and used in the.
Rosemary chicken breasts instructions
- Whisk garlic, 4 tbsp olive oil, rosemary, Dijon, lemon, pepper and salt together in a bowl..
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock bag. Pound them with meat mallet to be thin and flat..
- Pour marinade into zip lock, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade in to chicken..
- Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Flip chicken and add remaining marinade to top of each piece. Cook another 5 minutes or until cooked through..
- All done!.
Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts are the best-roasted chicken recipe ever!! I am absolutely head over heels in love with this! Moist, flavorful and miles away from ordinary. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skillet and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. This post may contain affiliate links.