Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories). Chicken Breast (Oven Roasted, Fat Free, Sliced). Roasted Broiled or Baked Chicken Breast (No Salt Added, Skin Not Eaten). Chicken Breast Meat (Broilers or Fryers).
It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. Unlike my slow baked chicken breast which does not need brining, this roasted chicken breast definitely benefits from soaking in brine for a few hours. Nutritional Target Map for Chicken breast, oven-roasted, fat-free, sliced. You can cook Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
- You need 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of 118 calories per breast.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cups of Arugala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. Foods that have roughly the same number of calories from fats, calories, and protein will be found closer to the center of the pyramid. Simply marinade the chicken breasts in the sauce & pan fry them for an elegant but simple supper! Serve with rice, pasta or a medley of fresh seasonal vegetables with steamed new potatoes.
Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
This is one of my fail Also great with roasted Cherry Tomatoes. You can also use lean pork chops for this recipe. Chicken breasts are stuffed with a ricotta cheese and walnut mixture. Reviews for: Photos of Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Slow roasted for homestyle flavor, Boar's Head EverRoast Chicken Breast is expertly seasoned with a traditional mirepoix of carrots, celery, onions and a medley of spices making each delicious slice simply the best roast chicken — ever.