Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets. The Best Oatmeal Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly These fried chicken breast cutlets are coated with seasoned flour and fried to perfection. Fried chicken cutlet is a delicious main dish, a topping for pasta or salad, or a filling for a sandwich.
For an. cup of grated Parmesan or Romano cheese. My recommendation: Try to use. an assembly line: chicken cutlets, then egg mixture, then coating mixture. Thin sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chicken cutlets are quick cooking. You can cook Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Prepare 2.5 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need of Regular oatmeal/extraf-fine oatmeal or the mix of both (to taste, necessary amount).
Most markets carry packages of thinly sliced chicken breast. Although they're convenient, these pre-sliced cutlets are often very poorly trimmed, and sometimes they appear to come from oversized, tough breasts. Parmesan Chicken Cutlets from Delish.com are crispy-crunchy on the outside and Using a sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. It's less expensive to buy whole chicken breasts instead of already prepared cutlets.
Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets instructions
- To cut the breast into steaks we need: chicken breast, cutting board and a sharpened knife.
- Steps to follow: if the chicken breast is whole, cut the cartilage that connects in the center to separate the chicken in half, remove the excess fat.
- For cut it into a steaks.
- Put it on the cutting board, press the chicken breast firmly with your hand, curbing your fingers upwards.
- Position the knife in a middle of it, cut gently and carefully from one side to the other side of the breast (keeping it firmly pressed).
- Do the same with the other half breast.
- Ingredients and Preparation:.
- In a blender place the parsley, garlic, milk and liquify.
- Put the preparation together with the chicken breast inside a bag with a tight seal, close it and massage.
- Place it inside the refregerator, after 30 minutes massage the preparation again, keep it in the refrigerator for a 60 minutes total.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add the salt, mix well, reserve.
- Put the oatmeal in a glass dish, set aside (If you like the oatmeal to be extra fine and you can not get it, you can grind it in a food processor).
- Submerge the chicken fillet in the egg, place it in the oats.
- Press it on both sides.
- Do the same eith each chicken fillet.
- They can be cooked on the pan or in the oven:.
- Pan: put a pan with oil in a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put the chicken breast cutlet in until it is golden brown both sides, do the same with each chicken cutlet, put it on a plate with paper towels to reduce the surplus oil.
- Oven: preheat the oven to 400 degrees, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray arrange the chicken cutlets in it, lightly spray it on top with cooking spray and cook it for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown both sides (flipping if needed).
- I prepared them in the pan:.
- I accompany with tomato, lettuce, avocado and pickled eggplants (see recipe here at Rosanas ideas).
When quantities are cheaper cut them into cutlets ahead of time and freeze them. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun! How many calories are in Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets? Amount of protein in Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets: Protein. Use chicken cutlets for this recipe because they cook faster than chicken breasts.