Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. This recipe is easier than it looks. In the mood for alfredo chicken, chicken fingers, chicken pasta, chicken-stuffed potatoes or more? These recipes are sure-fire family favorites.
It melts over the hot chicken breast, creating a savory sauce.. A package of boneless skinless chicken thighs will give you a head start on dinner. Pound out the chicken from the center of the bag outward using a heavy-bottomed skillet or mallet. You can cook Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 Oz of asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a roasting pan. Season asparagus stalks and lay out on a creamy Mascarpone base in one direction. Lay out the other half in the opposite direction. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise step by step
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and wrap the prosciutto around the chicken. Transfer the chicken and garlic to plates. Food Paradise features the best places to find. Chef/Owner Rena Frost's food ranges from the familiar to the unexpected with fresh seafood, steaks, prime rib and seasonally created specials.