Sauteed Chicken Breast. Kosher salt and freshly ground Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place them skin side down in the. Photo: Becky Luigart-Staynor; Stylist Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Many of our cooking class students say that they've had a "chicken breatkthrough," after seeing how Chef Bill does it.
From rich and creamy to light and tropical, find a meal everyone will love, here. Quick, easy sauteed chicken breast recipe with a good sauce to drizzle over rice or mashed potatoes. Preparation Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. You can have Sauteed Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast butterflied.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Course black pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Sprinkle chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Cut the kernels from the ears of corn. Heat butter in a skillet large enough to hold the breasts in. Our most trusted Sauteed Chicken Breast recipes.
Sauteed Chicken Breast step by step
- Add Olive oil to a cast iron skillet.
- Season both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper, let sit for about 5 min..
- When skillet is hot, lay chicken in turn chicken over then, shake soy on each side for added flavor chicken is done at 165, or when juices run clear..
- Add a side dish and, and enjoy.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Sautéed chicken is chicken that is fried in a pan and is cooked and browned while retaining its delicious texture and flavor. There are a variety of ways to sauté chicken. Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Fennel and Rosemary. Sauteed Chicken Breast With Clover Honey and Chili.