Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster). The cooking time may vary depending on I hope you have a great time cooking up this chicken breast recipe. Be sure to check out our easy healthy chicken recipes for more awesome. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
So, I will show you the best way how to bake healthy, juicy and flavorful chicken breast in the oven. With simple spices and no marinating. It's pretty easy, you can coat the top with a little butter or olive oil, salt and pepper. You can cook Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster)
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Any cooking oil.
Line the toaster oven pan with aluminum foil, or you can just use foil like a pan but fold all four sides up to make it like a pan to hold drippings. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. Healthy oven baked chicken breast recipes.
Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) instructions
- Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour..
- Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breast on the aluminum foil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & oregano. Heat it in the oven toaster for 7-8 mins. Flip it afterwards and cook for another 7-8 mins or until the inside is cooked..
You can use the brined chicken breasts as the base for a lot of fantastic chicken recipes. The possibility for healthy and yummy chicken recipes are endless, so there is absolutely no reason to settle for dry chicken. Not when you know how to bake. This recipe for oven baked chicken breasts is super easy and moist. By using apple juice instead of vegetable or olive oil, these chicken breasts are healthy, low in fat and still moist.