Simply Baked chicken breasts. Made w/ Only the Finest Ingredients Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. How To Bake Chicken Breasts: Alright, so here's the secret!
Find hundreds of recipes that turn boring baked chicken breasts into easy, mouth-watering weeknight dinners.. Chicken Ranch Enchiladas, Amazing Chicken, Honey-Mustard Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, Mexican Chicken I, Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner for Two B aked chicken breast recipes – Let's face it, chicken breasts are really bland by nature. But the great thing is that chicken breasts are incredibly easy to cook – especially when you bake them in the oven. You can cook Simply Baked chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply Baked chicken breasts
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken bouillon granules or 1 bullillon cube.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of melted butter.
Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts are juicy, tasty, and so simple to make. With this easy chicken recipe, your dinners will always be delicious! You may also like our juicy baked pork chops or our juice baked chicken thighs. Turn this into a meal with a creamy cucumber salad!.
Simply Baked chicken breasts instructions
- Place chicken in baking pan skin side up.
- Brush each breast with melted butter.
- Season to taste with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
- Disolve chicken bouillon in boiling water.
- Add parsley to boiling water and stir.
- Pour boiling water mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 90 minutes. Baste every 20 minutes while cooking..
- Serve au jus or with pan gravy.
Perfect is a big word, but these baked chicken breasts live up their name. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. Keep a pack of super-versatile boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the freezer, and you'll always have access to quick-and-easy, family-pleasing meals. And to make your chicken dinners even easier to pull together, may we recommend these top-rated recipes — from chicken Marsala to chicken bulgogi, saltimbocca to cordon bleu, they're all.