Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan Potatoes: Swap out the red potatoes for sweet potatoes or even cubed butternut squash. My picky eaters keep requesting this bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast, that's how you know it's a. In this easy bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe, the bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor, and keeps the dish extra juicy!
Complete instructions for preparing and smoking bacon wrapped chicken breasts with jalapeno Wrapping chicken breasts in bacon is not a new idea but it's certainly a great way to keep lean Serve them hot with a salad, some rice or go homestyle with some mashed potatoes and green. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast KebabsI Food Blogger. Baked Boneless Chicken Breast Wrapped In Bacon Recipes. You can cook Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of applewood smoked thickcut bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Slap ya momma seasoning.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite bourbon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Red potatoes.
Hot and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken BreastFood.com. Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Green BeansMartha. How to make bacon wrapped chicken breast at home in easy steps. How to cook chicken with potatoes in the oven?
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Cut the red potatoes in small quarters. Rinse the potatoes and put in a large casserole dish and coat with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for roughly 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Take chicken breast and flatten out with meat tenderizer.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with Slap Ya Momma seasoning and set to the side.
- Mix the Bourbon and brown sugar together cover the bacon.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap with bacon.
- Put in the smoker at 250 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken's internal temperature is at 165-167 degrees (i smoked with apple wood) use your preference. Remember with wood smoke with poultry less is more when it comes to smoke..
- Once done let rest for about ten minutes to let the juice set in the meat..
Slice each chicken breast in half and serve with the roasted tomatoes. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast with cauliflower purée. Wrap one or two slices of bacon around each chicken breast. Fry in oil or butter until the bacon The purée is an excellent side dish for red meats such as pork, lamb and beef. Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.