Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes. View top rated Crockpot creamy chicken breast recipes with ratings and reviews. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy Italian chicken is a great weeknight dinner for cheese lovers.
Creamy Crock Pot ChickenAdventures With Combes. chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, rice, cream cheese, seasoning. Crock Pot Chicken Breast Boneless Frozen Recipes. We absolutely love this tasty and creamy chicken and rice crock pot recipe. You can cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- It’s 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- It’s 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
The rice and cheese really stretch the meat and make it easy to feed a big family. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love. You'll know it's done when most of the liquid has been absorbed and the chicken shreds easily. To make Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodles, all you do is chop your vegetables and scatter them on the bottom of the crockpot.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes instructions
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.
Add the broth and seasonings then top it all with three boneless, skinless chicken breasts. This Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is creamy, cheesy, seasoned to perfection and couldn't be any easier without making a roux! No, I don't advise freezing this Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. As a general rule of thumb, dairy does not freeze well. Ingredients in crock pot chicken and rice.