Rosemary garlic Chicken Breast. Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken.
Place the chicken breasts on a shallow roasting pan skin side down. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Using a microplane, zest both lemons over a small bowl. You can cook Rosemary garlic Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary garlic Chicken Breast
- You need of Marinated chicken breast with mixed herbs and rosemary.
- Prepare of Brocolli.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Garlic.
Add juice of both lemons along with all remaining. Add butter and let melt, then stir in the garlic cloves, white wine, chicken broth, and rosemary. Bring to a simmer, nestle back in chicken, and let simmer until sauce has reduced. Roll chicken breasts in garlic-butter mixture and place in crock pot.
Rosemary garlic Chicken Breast step by step
- Pan fried marinated chicken breast until golden brown. Add slices garlic to add more flavor..
- Boil brocolli 3 to 4 minutes with a pinch of salt in a pot. Rinse them and put a little bit of black pepper..
- Serve together with rice..
This delightful main course will have folks requesting the recipe. You'll want to add it to your family's daily fare, too! Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Rosemary Chicken Breast Sheet Pan Dinner With Roasted Grapes And Garlic Lemon Rosemary ChickenGluten Sugar Dairy Free Lifestyle. Chicken with Roasted Garlic Cloves, Mushrooms and Rosemary.