Roasted Chicken Breasts. This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful. It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. I use this recipe to make bone-in.
These chicken breasts are fast, easy, and delicious. By 'pan-roasting,' you can easily monitor the internal temp. Leaving the skin on adds a lot of flavor and much needed moisture. You can cook Roasted Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of large split bone in skin on chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of creamy mustard sauce from my profile.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper abd salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of each, fresh chopped rosemary, thyme, parsley and chives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
These juicy and tender Herb Roasted Chicken Breasts are a breeze to make and are a great substitute for store bought rotisserie chicken. By Lori Powell and Janis Jibrin, RD. Jump to the Easy Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with Thyme Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: This is our favorite homemade mashed potatoes recipe.
Roasted Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking pan large enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- Whisk in a large bowl all ingredients except chicken breasts.
- Loosten skin on breasts to allow marinade to reach all sreas.
- Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade and place skin side up in prepared pan. Roast about 30 mnutes to an internal temperature beyween 150 and 160.
- Cover chicken in pan 15 minutes to rest, temperature will rise so don't over roast it.
- Either serve as is or remove skin and bones and use meat for a great chicken salad or anywhere you need cooked chicken breast. The meat is incredibly moist, but the skin will not be crispy with this method of cooking. You can broil the skin to crisp it up if you want to use it. I discard it for using just the meat..
Learn how to make a Pan Roasted Chicken Breast! I hope you enjoy this simple Pan Roasted Chicken Breast recipe. Baked chicken breasts can be tough to get just right. You are here: Home » Chicken Breast Recipes » Pan Seared Oven Baked Chicken Breast. Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Pan Seared Oven Roasted Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts.