Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. Watch Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
Spinach and cheese stuffed into boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad! By Laurie Wheeler Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. You can cook Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- You need 3 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Baby leaf spinach.
- You need 1 bag of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumb mixture evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional). Place the chicken seam side up onto a tinfoil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup). Butterfly chicken breast and drizzle with olive oil.
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast step by step
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..
Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside. In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg and olives. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil. Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection.