Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! Homemade spinach and artichoke dip inside baked wonton.
This Spinach and Artichoke Pasta is our favorite spinach and artichoke dip turned into a pasta. Let's talk creamy spinach artichoke pasta. My spinach and artichoke dip is arguably one of the. You can have Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s of ● For The Meat.
- It’s 1 of EX LG 2 Pound Chicken Breast Fillet [butterflied then tenderized].
- It’s Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder & Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Olive Oil [just enough to coat chicken].
- It’s 1 Dash of Ground Black Pepper & Salt.
- Prepare 2 Sheets of Sturdy Cling Wrap.
- It’s 1 of Meat Mallet.
- Prepare as needed of Toothpicks.
- It’s of ● For The Filling.
- Prepare 6 oz of Artichoke [drained & chopped].
- You need 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sharp Cheddar Cheese [room temp].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [diced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs [add more if needed to thicken].
Spinach and Artichoke Wonderpot (One Pot Pasta). Here's what you need: butter, garlic, spinach, artichoke heart, milk, kosher salt, black pepper, elbow macaroni, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese. Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network. Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Bake-quinoa, spinach, artichokes, lots of cheese, and a Parmesan panko topping!
Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Rinse, pat dry, butterfly chicken. Butterfly meaning – cut chicken in half without totally seperating it..
- Beat chicken breast in between 2 thick pieces of sturdy plastic sheets with a mallet as much as you can without tearing your meat apart..
- Coat your chicken with olive oil and add all seasonings..
- Mix everything together in the ● Filling section..
- Pile in the filling and wrap your chicken breast tightly. Pin with toothpicks..
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes and check for doneness. If bleeding and pink color – bake longer..
- Remove toothpicks. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
This quinoa bake makes a great meal! First of all, thank you for all of your kind comments. Delicious Spinach Artichoke chicken recipe in a slow-cooker combines the flavor of spinach artichoke dip with protein in a one-pan Table of Contents[Hide][Show]. Fresh from the oven, it's creamy, cheesy goodness is best served with chips, toasted baguette slices or celery sticks. Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole: A tempting savory egg casserole recipe loaded with vegetables and cheese.