Korean grilled chicken breasts. This would go great with a side of Grilled Zucchini. The marinade is so good you'll never want to buy the bottle stuff, I promise! Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to.
Double (or triple) the recipe as needed. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using. You can have Korean grilled chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean grilled chicken breasts
- You need 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium or gluten free soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced scallions, white and green parts.
Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Korean Grilled #Chicken Breasts – juicy, flavorful and EASY!
Korean grilled chicken breasts step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Place the chicken breasts, 1 at a time, in a Ziploc bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag. Or you can put parchment paper on the chicken and pound it that way as well..
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using and sesame seeds..
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the Ziploc bag with the chicken or into a bowl with aluminum foil cover. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved ¼ cup of marinade over each breast and grill an addition 2 to 3 minutes..
- Top off chicken with sliced scallions and enjoy!.
Best Grilled Chicken Marinade Grilling Chicken Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes Balsamic Chicken Chicken On The Grill Grilled Chicken Tenders Grilled Chicken Seasoning Garlic Lime Chicken Meat Recipes. Learn the best technique for how to grill chicken breast. Our Test Kitchen experts reveal their best tips for grilling chicken breasts. The days of dull, dry chicken are over. Learning how to grill chicken breast is the easiest and most delicious way to chow down on chicken.