Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Fajita Stuffed Chicken is a great family meal. It combines all the things you love about fajitas in a tidy main dish. Cook the stuffed chicken for five minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. You can cook Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of Tbl. grape seed oil.
- It’s 1/2 of each : yellow, green, orange, and red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion , cut in slices.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tsp of each : cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper (mixed together in bowl).
- It’s 2 Tbl of grape seed oil.
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita. Cheesy Fajita Stuffed Chicken is the best we're eating right now. Chicken breasts are stuffed with peppers, onions, and spicy habanero jack cheese then rubbed with chili powder and grilled or pan-fried until juicy, cheesy, and delicious. Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make Start off by seasoning your chicken breasts with fajita spices.
Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Heat first two tablespoons of grapeseed oil on high. Add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high until peppers are almost caramelized.
- In a small bowl mixed together cooked peppers and onions and all the cheeses. Set aside.
- Coat each chicken breast with spices on both sides. Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast and stuffed with bell pepper cheese mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil back into skillet and Heat on high. Place each stuffed chicken breast in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Mexican style rice.
You can use a prepared While the veggies are cooking, dice the chicken then stuff the quesadillas with the. Enjoy fajitas without the fuss in this easy one-pan stuffed chicken dinner perfect for two. Chicken breasts: Chicken breasts work best because they cook quickly and are healthy too. They can easily be replaced with boneless skinless chicken thighs or sliced steak if desired. Chicken breasts cooked in a delicious sauce, stuffed with peppers, onions, and cheese, and served over yellow rice.