Easy baked chicken breasts. Bake Chicken In Spaghetti Sauce To Infuse Your Chicken Parmesan With Flavor. Get Inspiration From Our Full List Of Flavorful Chicken Recipes. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner.
Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. But the great thing is that chicken breasts are incredibly easy to cook – especially when you bake them in the oven. Finally, a way to bake chicken breasts that is quick, easy and yields moist, tender meat. You can have Easy baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy baked chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need to taste of garlic salt.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped parsley.
I served it with a creamy mushroom sauce and vegetables and it was delicious. Great recipe that I'll be using again and again. Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts are juicy, tasty, and so simple to make. With this easy chicken recipe, your dinners will always be delicious!
Easy baked chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Dice onion finely.
- Place chicken on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Pour melted butter over each breast. Reserve 2 tbsp..
- Season each breast with garlic salt.
- Evenly place minced onion on each breast..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, pour on reserved butter. Top with chopped parsley. Place back in oven for 10 minutes..
You may also like our juicy baked pork chops or our juice baked chicken thighs. Turn this into a meal with a creamy cucumber salad!. Perfect is a big word, but these baked chicken breasts live up their name. Baked Chicken Breasts is couldn't be more simple or delicious to make! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked until they are tender and juicy!