Hasselback chicken breast. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the slits. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Using the hasselback technique (cutting crosswise slits every half-inch along the chicken breast) cooks the chicken faster and ensures you get a burst of flavorful gooey filling with each bite. This quick one-pan high-protein and veggie-packed dinner is easy to make and the whole family will love it. In the meantime, cut slits, or cut pockets, across the chicken breasts using a sharp knife. You can have Hasselback chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hasselback chicken breast
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cups of big bok choy leaves.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Season with Hidden Valley ® Original Ranch ® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, then transfer to the buttered baking dish. They are easier to handle when making slits. Brush each chicken breast with olive oil. Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
Hasselback chicken breast instructions
- Slice onion, red pepper and big bok choy leaves into small pieces. Saute them until veggies are soft, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off stove and using the remaining heat, mix in cream cheese..
- Cut slits into the chicken breast, don't cut all the way through, but try to cut deep as possible. Fill the slits with the veggies cream cheese mix prepared earlier..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and paprika on top. Bake in preheated oven for 30 min at 400 F..
Stuff your chicken breast with salsa, chopped veggies (we love some hot peppers, but that's just us!), and a Mexican blend of shredded cheese. Taco night just got a delicious new reboot. Do you make hasselback chicken in a different way? Place chicken breasts on prepared baking sheet. Stuff each slit with spinach/goat cheese mixture.