Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Chicken breast recipes have a bad rep for being bland. But I can assure you that we won't stand for anything boring — especially when it comes to food.
Our lemon pepper chicken breast recipe is light and flavorful. The perfect excuse to cook your ButcherBox organic chicken breasts for a midweek meal! Chicken breasts are seasoned with lemon pepper and plated up with veggies and a delicious gravy in this easy weeknight recipe. You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 3 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Season.
- You need 2 of Whole Lemons.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Rub chicken breasts with lemon pepper seasoning. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast step by step
- Seasoned flour with garlic powder onion powder salt and pepper stir until mixed.
- Coat chicken breasts completely with yellow mustard and then coat with flour until well coated, have you frying Grease set to 350° or medium heat, start frying chicken 3 to 5 minutes,until 170°F on each side depending on the thickness of chickens.
- (For you lemon sauce)Take your 1 fresh lemon, squeeze juice and take some zest from lemon and 2 tbsp lemon pepper season, the 1 tbsp melted butter and mix in small bowl and set aside..
- Once chickens are done frying remove, and brush juice over breast while hot and sprinkle other 2 tbsp of lemon pepper season and serve with sides..
Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before.