Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram. Poblano peppers, onions, garlic, chicken meat, cooked, italian plum (roma) tomatoes, salt, mushrooms, monterey jack cheese, canola oil, olive oil. Using gloves to protect your hands. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC A fiesta of flavors and colors, these oven-baked, chicken stuffed poblano peppers are delicious A stale spice can easily ruin a dish.
Quick and easy for a delicious weeknight meal! Loaded with tons of chicken, beans, corn tomatoes and of course cheese all piled into a smoky pepper. I planted Poblano peppers in my garden this. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram using 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram
- You need 2 of large poblano peppers.
- You need 2-8 ounce of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 ounces of provolone cheese, cut into small cubes.
- It’s 4 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- It’s 4 of thin slices deli pastrami.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend, divided use.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated romano cheese, divided use.
- Prepare 1 of large egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (17.3 ounce) of pack Pepperidge Farms frozen puff pastry, thawed but kept cold.
Stuff the cheese into the poblano peppers and set them back onto the grill over indirect heat. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. You are going to love these Stuffed Peppers. Just like the title reads, they're South Western style veggies with Chipotle Chicken and Cheese, layered over Spanish Rice and baked with my Enchilada Sauce recipe.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram step by step
- Roast poblano peppers.
- Preheat oven toto 450, line a baking dish with foil, place peppers on ungreased plate.
- Roast peppers until skin is wrinkled and peppers are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peel and seed peppers.
- Prepare chicken.
- Slice each chicken breast in half but don't cut all the way through, open like a book and season with some of the sriracha seasoning.
- Add half of romao cheese on each breast.
- Add 1/2 of provolone on each breast.
- Add 1/2 of garlic herb cheese on top.
- Fold chiken over, enclosing filling.
- Place a roasted poblano pepper on each folded chicken.
- Place chicken on pastrami, 2 slices oer chicken breat.
- Wrsp pastrami arond chicken and poblano.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken on all side. It will not becooked through, it will finish in the oven.
- Cool to room temperature before rolling out puff pastry. Roll each sheet to smooth out seams.
- Place chicken breast in center of pastry.
- Fold one side of pastry over chicken.
- Fold the other side pressing seams to seal.
- Place seam side dwn on ungreasded foil lined baking dish, brush with egg wash.
- Season with some romano cheese and sriracha seasoning.
- Bake in a 425 oven on a ungreased foil lined baking dish until golden and puffed 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with my Creamy Mustard Sauce, found on my profile and in search.
What more could you ask for? Enjoy these cheese stuffed poblanos that are served with tomato sauce – a flavorful Mexican side dish! Bacon, Chile and Cream Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Slow-Cooker Green Chile Pulled Pork Burritos. Ancho Chile Cream Sauce Tender grilled Chicken breasts stuffed with sautéed bell peppers, onion and cheese.