Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie. This Cajun chicken feast is perfect for the hole of pies: juicy chicken thighs and fresh vegetables combine with slightly spicy, slightly smoky Cajun seasonings, to bake under a sweet cornbread crust that's just pure flavor. Your taste buds, the residents of the piehole, will thank you! Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs – Juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over delicious cauliflower rice.
This mouthwatering baked chicken thighs recipe is seasoned with a Cajun flair, then seared and baked with peppers and potatoes for an easy anytime dinner. Chicken thighs are delicious and a dark meat alternative to the more traditional chicken breast meal you might be used to. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. You can cook Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs (diced).
- You need 1 of red pepper (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (diced).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 3 of green onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Cornbread.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn muffin mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Prepare of Green part of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour. You won't believe they are baked! Cajun style sticky chicken, made with boneless, skinless thighs, seared in butter and oil, then caramelized with brown sugar and finished with Cajun Sticky Chicken. Rouse's Market is my favorite grocery store here, hands down, and they often have the large bags of chicken thighs or leg quarters.
Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie instructions
- Oil pan. Combine chicken and all vegetables (except for green part of green onions) into a pan on medium-high heat. Add seasoning. Cook and stir for 8 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of corn mix at the end and stir. Then add some water and simmer for a 1-2 minutes..
- Transfer the mix to a baking pan. Evenly top the pan with the cornbread mix and bake for 20 minutes at 400. Let set and it’s done. Garnish with green onion..
Cajun seasoning is a simple spice blend that typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion powders, dried thyme, and a hint of cayenne. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Close the bag and turn it to coat chicken. Make drainage holes in sheets of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with a large grilling fork. Place foil sheets with holes on grill rack with non-stick (dull) side towards food.