Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs. Step by step guide to barbecuing smoked chicken thighs. We used the hickory smoke on the Traeger junior, prepped the chicken with our secret rub and glazed. But with this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thigh Recipe, pizza gets pushed on the back burner and this gets made in a jiffy.
Seasoned with lemon, pepper and garlic, these juicy lemon pepper chicken thighs are easy to make and a delicious easy dinner recipe. This lemon pepper chicken recipe is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, steamed rice or bread to mop up the sauce. It's also perfect with a simple salad or. You can cook Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- It’s 6-8 of Bone in Chicken Thighs.
- It’s of Kosher Salt (as needed).
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning (as needed).
- It’s as Needed of Soaked Hickory Chips.
The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken ThighsYummy Addiction. Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs are tender and tangy, I love these over rice. I've made these Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs three times this last week.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs instructions
- Liberally season chicken thighs with kosher salt and lemon pepper. (both sides) Do not use regular iodized table salt!!!.
- Place on a wire rack uncovered in the refrigerator overnight. Let the kosher salt work it's magic..
- While preparing your smoker let the thighs come to room temperature. Smoke skin side down at around 275 degrees for 1 hour. Turn the thighs bone side down, and cook until the internal temperature reaches around 170 degrees or so. Around another 15-20 minutes. Simple as it gets. Enjoy.
In the past when I have made chicken thighs either on the barbecue or in the oven, they don't get as tender as I want. Gardening, Recipes & Home Décor Tips. Seasonings: salt, pepper, and dried thyme leaves (or, substitute. Place chicken thighs into a ziplock bag, pour the marinade over and mix around until all the Only change was smoked paprika instead of red pepper. Oh, added some sliced sweet peppers on top.