Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs. These bone-in chicken thighs are first spread with mayonnaise, then topped with seasoned bread crumbs before baking. They are super crispy on the outside. An easy baked keto chicken thighs recipe that uses a trick from Cooks Illustrated to get the bone in chicken thigh skin nice and crispy!
Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal! This chicken recipe is incredibly easy to make, packed with flavor and much healthier than traditional fried chicken. Chicken thigh meat is usually more moist and flavorful than chicken breast meat. You can cook Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
When you bake chicken thighs the right way, they will be deliciously crispy on the outside and juicy inside. The seasoning for this chicken thighs recipe is so simple and so tasty. Teriyaki Chicken Thighs: Chicken thighs marinated in an Asian-inspired glaze of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and sugar. Baked until crispy, sprinkled with sesame seeds, and served with steamed rice.
Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, place into a large baking pan……..
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with black pepper and garlic powder…….
- Roast thighs in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour, uncovered…….
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, cayenne pepper,dry onion flakes and shredded cheddar cheese……
- When thighs are done remove from oven and spread mayonnaise mixture over each chicken thigh, make sure you cover all areas of thighs !!! 😁.
- Sprinkle your bread crumbs all over chicken thighs……
- Lightly spray each chicken thigh with the butter cooking spray…….
- Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Baked Chicken Thighs are a delicious and very simple main dish. Chicken thighs have so much flavor and of course dark meat is so incredibly tender! They are perfect served alongside mashed potatoes or Scalloped Potatoes. These oven baked chicken tenders are packed with flavor and so crispy! If you have a chicken nugget loving family member – they will go crazy for them.