Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs. Serve these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs with pan seared asparagus and quinoa, or along side an Orzo Salad! Basically, it's a mom's dream dinner … with a dream chicken! Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. "A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy!
I'm not entirely sure what took me so long to jump on the chicken. These Skillet Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs are an amazing one-pan skillet meal. Juicy chicken thighs with crispy skin cooked in a deliciously creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Season the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper then brown in a large, deep pan or skillet. Buttery Garlic Parmesan Chicken – amazing skillet chicken covered with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Made with the simplest ingredients but SO good! Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
These Parmesan crusted chicken thighs are baked. They are also low in carbs so they are ideal for low carb diets such as Keto. Mix the Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. This quick and tasty garlic and parmesan chicken is super easy to make so it's great for busy weeknights when you just need to whip up.