Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦. These roasted sticky chicken thighs are finger lickin' good. The thighs are cooked in a delicious sweet and spicy honey sauce. Serve them with a side of roasted broccoli and brown rice for a tasty and filling weeknight meal!
And the best part is that you only have one pan to clean up after dinner! Chicken thighs are a fantastic protein because, in addition to being affordable, they are so forgiving when cooking. Today I take you though the steps for making Chicken Thighs with Peperonata and Roasted Broccoli. You can cook Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦
- It’s 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s 1 of large pack frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
As always, there are tips on what to do and what to avoid. The Best Broccoli Chicken Thighs Recipes on Yummly Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, Classic Garlic-baked Chicken Thighs, Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala With Potatoes And Cauliflower. Dark meat chicken thighs, crisp sweet potatoes, and fresh broccoli florets — all coated in an unbelievably sweet, spicy, and tangy marinade.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- In a bowl combine: minced garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper, black pepper, chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and honey, mix well and set to the side…….
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into a large baking dish…..
- Place frozen broccoli florets into baking pan with chicken thighs…….
- Sprinkle all with parsley flakes and garlic powder…..
- Stir your wet ingredients together and pour over chicken thighs and broccoli……
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour……
- Remove cover and increase oven temp to 450 degrees, baste chicken and broccoli, then bake uncovered for 35- 40 minutes….. Chicken should be golden on top !.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!!!.
Chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and broccoli are three food items that you can regularly enjoy in your paleo diet. The way I see it, there's no better way. These easy, oven-roasted chicken thighs are the perfect option for a quick, flavorful weeknight dinner. Learn how to make roasted chicken thighs in under This oven-roasted chicken recipe showcases juicy, flavorful thighs with a lemony sauce that makes itself in the pan. Chicken, sweet potatoes, and broccoli all roast together to make a complete meal with minimal cleanup in this sheet pan dinner.