Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs. Arrange thighs, skin side down, on a broiler pan. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Tuck the garlic cloves around, in-between, and under the edges of the chicken.
Transfer chicken to a platter; reserve skillet. Add stock mixture to reserved skillet. Spread onion slices and garlic cloves in a baking dish that can hold the chicken snugly in a single layer. You can cook Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs
- It’s 3 lbs of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of red potatoes(about a pound).
- It’s 2 cups of fennel.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of organic carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of evo.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 of lemons sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh fine chopped rosemary.
- It’s 8 of large or 10 small garlic cloves fine chopped.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3.5 oz of capers drained.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 425 of Preheat to.
Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs. Remove chicken from baking sheet and place on several layers of paper towels, skin side down. Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place skin side up in an ovenproof dish.
Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs instructions
- Add the evo, lemon juice, capers, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk well, set aside..
- Cut up the veggies and add to the sauce toss well. Season with a little more salt and pepper and set aside..
- Take the chicken thighs and trim them up. You want a nice even amount of skin on the top and nothing underneath or hanging over. Season with lemon pepper..
- Place chicken in a cold non stick pan and bring the heat to medium high and sear the thighs skin side down on med high until brown and crisp, flip and then do the same for a few minutes..
- Add the veggies and sauce to the pan and nestle the chicken around the pan and cook for 25 minutes then turn to 450 and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes..
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes and serve over white rice, don’t forget to drizzle the juices over the rice..
Scatter the unpeeled garlic around the chicken with. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon zest and juice, mustard and garlic; season the dressing with salt and pepper. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, chicken, rosemary and sliced lemon with the dressing; season. Arrange the potato mixture and chicken, skin side up, in a single layer. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.