Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs. Keto and low-carb recipes for a healthier life! Jerk chicken definitely makes for one heck of a tasty marinade. A nice meal of keto jerk chicken thighs is an absolute keto delight!
Keto Jerk Chicken – This low carb jerk chicken is a classic Jamaican restaurant-style dish made with juicy chicken thighs and the marinade with all the healthy seasonings and spices which is perfect for a cozy dinner. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. You can cook Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken thighs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of liquid aminos sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste or powder form.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need of Pepper according to your spice level.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of juice of a lime.
Access keto meal plans and articles. Put all ingredients except chicken and coconut milk in a blender or food processor. Arrange chicken thighs in a large dish and pour marinade over top. Remove chicken from the marinade and put the marinade into a pot.
Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs step by step
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken and marinate for 4-6hours..
- Heat few tbsp of oil in a deep pan on medium heat and fry the chicken until browned on both sides..
- Oil may splatter while cooking, be careful. Use a splatter guard..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with cilantro, serve with cooked rice..
This flavorful and juicy Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipe is a great way to celebrate the last grilling days of the season, but it's equally delicious cooked in the oven year-round. In the seemingly endless variety of ways to cook chicken, it's fun to take a little global inspiration. Easy Baked Jerk Chicken Low Carb is gluten-free, grain-free, keto, low carb, and paleo. Easy to make, and just as delicious as grilled jerk chicken from a Jamaican restaurant. Made with a Jamaican jerk marinade that has healthy ingredients, and spices that give this chicken a wonderful flavor with a little spice.