Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet.
BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs are made with a simple homemade bbq rub and basted in your favorite barbecue sauce! BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs are rubbed with a simple seasoning, then basted in your favorite barbecue sauce. The result is the best most crispy, juicy and flavorful baked barbecue chicken ever! You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
- It’s of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- It’s of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and water. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
Lay the chicken on the lined baking sheet skin side down. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. Lined with foil for easy clean up.. There are much better BBQ chicken recipes out there. The honey BBQ baked chicken thighs does look good.