Puff pastry Apple pie. This apple slab pie is loaded with caramelized apples and wrapped in a flaky puff pastry crust. The filling tastes like an apple pie but it's even easier. It's so easy and quick to whip up and you don't even have to struggle with making your own dough; a store-bought puff pastry will work just fine.
I received this recipe from my mom, but I haven't tried it yet, I can't wait go out and buy the puff pastry so I can make it. Since puff pastry can be tricky to prepare, this version of Angela's pie uses a high-quality, store-bought puff pastry. Scrape the apples and their juices into the shell. You can have Puff pastry Apple pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Puff pastry Apple pie
- You need 1 of pck puff pastry (10 pcs inside).
- You need of Apple mix:.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of meduim apple.
- It’s of Little bit sugar.
- Prepare of Little bit lemon juice.
- You need of Paste:.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange skin,shredded.
- You need of Little bit lemon juice.
- You need of Frosting:.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
Lay the second layer of puff pastry on top. The Bramley apples in these easy puff pastry pies pair perfectly with marzipan for a sweet tart hand pie. Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring well, then cover and reduce the. In the mood for apple pie.or is it cheesecake?
Puff pastry Apple pie step by step
- Cut apple,like in the picture. Then pud sugar and lemon and set aside. In the other bowl, put all the ingredients of paste mixing then mix it well..
- In baking tray,put pastry then wipe the paste mixed up and then put apple sliced. Like as you can see in the picture..
- Then put inside the oven, only minimum heat until become brown. Then take it out frome oven, let it cool after that sprinkle the frosting…
- Then serve. Enjoy..😁😁😁😁.
This easy to make recipe combines the great flavors of both desserts in flaky puff pastry shells. Do not bake Shells in a microwave or a toaster oven. Unfold puff pastry sheets, and repair any cracks by pressing them back together. Trim each sheet into a square. You can use apple pie filling if you want, but the crispiness of the sauteed fruit can only come from fresh apples.