Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are inexpensive, tasty, and easy to cook. This boneless chicken thigh recipe makes super tender, succulent, and very flavorful chicken thighs. These boneless chicken thighs are crazy popular in our family, especially with the kids.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken ThighsThe Kitchen Divas. Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken With ZucchiniThe Recipe Critic. This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- It’s 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s as needed of fresh herbs.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Roast Low and Slow for Tender Chicken. *This recipe is for bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts. Using boneless and/or skinless breasts will require different cooking times and temperatures, and will yield different results.
Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking pan big enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add chicken and coat with sauce, let marinade at least 1 hour or up to overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from marinade and place in single layer on prepared pan. Roast about 20 minutes turning over once halfway through until the internal temperature is 160F. Remove from oven. Cover chicken in roasting pan with foil for 10 minutes..
- Serve, garnish with fresh herbs.
One of my other obsessions is chicken thighs. I swear I cannot get enough of their deliciousness. I know I have talked about my love of chicken thighs before but their amazingness keeps growing on me. It always stays tender and I honestly do think the flavor kick the butt out of boneless skinless. This chicken thigh recipe uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all.