Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy. Start by combining honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in Brush the honey mustard sauce evenly onto the chicken. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner – Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy! You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over chicken thighs in a casserole dish and bake until done. You can have Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 7 T of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need of olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- It’s 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper over the chicken before you serve. A healthy baked honey mustard chicken recipe, seared first for maximum flavor and roasted with vegetables and topped with a lightly sweetened Dijon sauce. An easy dinner is a breeze with this baked honey mustard chicken recipe! This one-pan meal is designed to nourish the body with.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers step by step
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
I love me a quick, flavorful chicken dish and these roasted honey mustard BBQ chicken thighs are right on the money! Tender and juicy Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs are quick to throw together with only a few ingredients. An easy dinner ready in less than Chicken thighs produce delicious natural pan juices that blend into the sauce while baking. You only need a few minutes of prep time to have juicy tender. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley.