Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs. Fried chicken is a delicious dinnertime treat that's always a hit. But the crispy main dish is usually reserved for special occasions since it's not exactly diet food. This recipe for Southern fried chicken thighs cuts out some of the fat by using boneless, skinless meat and low-fat buttermilk.
Stove Top Chicken Thighs – Golden, tender and juicy boneless chicken thighs prepared on the stovetop. Perfectly golden, tender, and juicy skinless, boneless chicken thighs prepared on the stove top. These delicious pan seared chicken thighs make for a wonderful meal that's surprisingly. You can cook Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs
- You need 8 of boneless chicken thighs (or any other part of chicken).
- It’s 1 cup of flour (this is for breading chicken, you can use more).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 3-4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
These pan-fried boneless skinless chicken thighs are so juicy, tender and golden-brown! Please know, I thoroughly washed my chicken in lemon and. Make these boneless chicken thigh recipes, including grilled chicken, chicken soup, pot pie, and more, and save time with this inexpensive, fast-cooking cut. Boneless chicken thighs are inexpensive, packed with flavor, and simple to prepare—in short, the home cook's best friend.
Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs step by step
- Lay your chicken in a bowl & season with salt and pepper, i use season salt..
- Fill a heavy (preferbaly copper bottom) bottom frying pan with oil about 1/4 full, & turn heat on medium. Use a candy thermomator to guage the temp, you want it to be 350° before you drop the chicken in..
- Put flour & corn meal in a zip lock bag along with pepper and salt..
- Crack eggs in a bowl and mix with milk and hot sauce and pepper well. This is your egg wash..
- When your oil is at 350°, take a chicken thigh and drop it in your flour mixture and coat well..
- Now take that same piece of chicken and dip it in the egg wash, covering it completely..
- And again, put chicken back in the flour mix and cover well. The corn meal helps the batter stick to the chicken..
- Place chicken in oil. Remember, if you crowd the pan with chicken the temp will drop and it wont cook. The temp in the pan should drop a little with the chicken is cooking, but in order to have crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken the temp should stay between 325° and 350° while cooking. The temp will go up and down so keep an eye on the temp..
- Flip chicken every 3 minutes to make sure it cooks threw evenly. White meat cooks faster than dark meat. Chicken is done when the meat its self reads 160° for boneless chicken and 165° for bone in..
- *IMPORTANT*** Do NOT drain chicken on paper towels unless you want soggy chicken. Let chicken drain on a wire rack or in a strainer (like me!) Let chicken cool for 10 minutes and serve..
FOR THIGHS: Add chicken to skillet. This chicken thigh recipe uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all. ginger, for spiciness and warmth. Reasons I love air frying: Food comes out so much crispier than it Keywords: air fryer chicken no breading, Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, Air Fryer Recipes, Asian Chicken Thighs, chicken. This boneless chicken thigh recipe makes super tender, succulent, and very flavorful chicken thighs. These boneless chicken thighs are crazy popular in our family, especially with the kids.