Mexican chicken thighs. It's an easy and delicious dinner! Chicken thighs are one of my favorite. Chicken thighs are a juicier, less expensive alternative to boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Mexican Chicken Thighs, Mexican Minestrone Chicken Stew, Better Than Chipotle Diy Chicken Burrito Bowls. Roasted Chicken Thighs Adobadas, This recipe is inspired by one that my friend Yolanda gave me. This post is part of a compensated campaign, however, all. You can have Mexican chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken thighs
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- It’s 1/2 of red cabbage, large shreds.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 3 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
This Mexican Chicken and Rice features tender, juicy marinated chicken thighs and authentic Mexican rice cooked all in one pot! Is there anything better than making dinner all in one pot? Mexican chicken and rice is a one-pot meal loaded with flavor. Marinated chicken thighs simmer together with healthy vegetables, black beans, and tender long grain rice.
Mexican chicken thighs instructions
- Cut off any excess fat from chicken thighs. Cut into bite size pieces and put in bowl, season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss to coat all pieces. Set aside..
- Prepare vegetables: Small dice onion Shred cabbage in large shreds Drain corn.
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium high heat. Sautee chicken to color on both sides. Remove to plate and keep warm..
- Next add onions to pan and cook until transparent. Add in cabbage next and sautéed until soft. Add in corn, Rotel, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, cumin and cilantro. Stir to combine. Add chicken back to pot and toss together..
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low to finish cooking chicken, about 20 minutes..
- Remove lid and turn heat up to medium high and add butter to make sauce. Adjust salt & pepper. Serve over rice..
Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep! Chicken thighs are softer and juicier. It is very spicy and tangy, easy to make, and he loves it! A great chicken recipe begins with a delicious Mexican chicken seasoning.