Honey Curry Chicken Thighs. Honey curry chicken thighs are full of flavor. Easy to make recipe with simple ingredients. I served up these super easy and savory honey curry chicken thighs with basmati rice, caramelized baked sweet potato slices, and french-cut green beans.
The flavors are elegant enough to serve at a dinner party and easy enough to make for a quick weekday dinner. Sweet Honey Curry Chicken, spiced baked chicken pieces, perfect for those wanting to try out curry without the heat. I prefer using chicken thighs in this recipe. You can have Honey Curry Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Curry Chicken Thighs
- You need 8 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Chicken breasts are good as well but can dry out a little bit. This recipe would make great chicken wings! Chicken thighs make an easy and inexpensive dinner. Curried honey mustard imparts a golden hue to tender baked chicken.
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs instructions
- Mix together soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and only ONE HALF of the tablespoon of curry powder in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Place chicken in bowl or zip loc bag with mixture to marinade overnight or for at least 4 hours in refrigerator..
- After the allotted time, remove chicken from fridge and spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place in baking pan..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 45 minutes covered. While baking, mix the remaining curry powder and honey together..
- Microwave honey mixture 30 seconds for a more fluid consistency..
- After 45 minutes of baking uncover chicken and glaze chicken with honey mixture generously. Broil at 500° for 5 minutes or until chicken has turned golden brown..
- Once chicken is removed from oven you may sprinkle fresh or dried parsley on top for color and added flavor..
Easy to make recipe with simple ingredients. Divas Can Cook Honey Curry Chicken Thighs. These coconut curry chicken thighs happened a few weeks ago when I had a pack of chicken thighs desperate to be used in the fridge and a head of broccoli that was looking a little worse for wear. I was going to make a very simple roast chicken, rice and broccoli kind of dinner but then decided to spice. Chicken thighs produce delicious natural pan juices that blend into the sauce while baking.