Lemon lavender chicken thighs. In a large bowl, combined the crushed lavender with the oil, honey, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Place the chicken in a large, deep container. Pour the marinade over the chicken and make sure all.
It's so rich and creamy, it's no wonder so many people love it. This version is as thick and cheesy as a person could want, and it also has a fresh, bright flavor from the addition of lemon juice. In a large bowl, combined the crushed lavender with the oil, honey, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice. You can cook Lemon lavender chicken thighs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon lavender chicken thighs
- Prepare 1/2 small of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Culinary grade lavender.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1 of Skin on, bone in chicken thigh.
Place the chicken in a large, deep container. Pour the marinade over the chicken and make sure all. This lemon chicken orzo soup recipe is light, healthy, and cozy. It uses wholesome everyday ingredients and is sure to become a family favorite!
Lemon lavender chicken thighs step by step
- If you want, debone chicken thigh before you start and save bone for broth later..
- Cut lemon and squeeze juice on underside of thigh. Let sit for a while..
- Salt chicken as desired.
- Rub lavender on both sides of chicken while cast iron skillet heats up..
- Cook chicken thigh in skillet until skin is crispy and inside is 165°F on your meat thermometer..
Orzo is that tiny rice-shaped pasta. It looks like rice but cooks really fast, so you get that rice effect in less time. Gorgeous roasted chicken in an amazing lemon butter sauce seasoned with thyme and lavender. Sure to 'wow' and delight your friends and family. Plain white or aromatic rice would make a wonderul side sure to showcase the delicious sauce.