Chicken thighs w/ rice. I re-uploaded this video with my usual music. Music: Title: Nile's Blues Courtesy of: Kevin MacLeod (http. Similar to my One Pot Chicken and Rice with Artichokes, I just love making rice this way.
Then, jasmine rice is cooked in chicken broth with sauteed mushrooms, and the chicken thighs are cooked right on top of the rice, releasing their juices into the If you're a fan of chicken thighs and if you like rice, you'll love this recipe! It's so easy too: only one pan is used to cook everything together. Stuffed Chicken Thighs with Rice is crispy on the outside, filled with irresistible flavor on the inside. You can cook Chicken thighs w/ rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken thighs w/ rice
- You need 5 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 medium of potatos.
- You need 1 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 12 oz of crushed tomatos(or left over marinara).
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Just a few ingredients and you'll create a delicious dish that goes well with any occasion. Chicken – Bone in thighs is best because cook time is the same as rice and stays super juicy. Skin must be removed otherwise the rice will be too greasy. Just pull it off with your hands – it comes off easily.
Chicken thighs w/ rice step by step
- Start cooking your rice..
- As rice is cooking remove skin from your chicken and brown the chicken. As chicken is cooking add spices over chicken. slice your zucchini, cube potatoes..
- Remove chicken after it's fully browned. In the same skillet par cook your potatoes in the oil you cooked the chicken in. When potatoes are done saute the rest of the vegetables for 3 minutes more..
- When rice is done layer the rice on the bottom of a 9/12 baking dish. Add your chicken stock . The put chicken, vegetables over the rice. Salt and pepper to tast.Then put crushed tomatoes or left over sauce on top..
- Put in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes. After 30 min. add mozzarella over the top and continue baking for 10 more min. Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 min. Then enjoy..
Chicken thighs have plenty of flavour and work perfectly when roasted or served in a delicious sauce. Chicken thighs basted in lemon, ginger and soy sauce and roasted in the oven – perfect with a side of egg-fried rice or stir-fried noodles. With boneless chicken breast/thighs and rice, all ingredients cook in one pot without hovering over them on the stove. If you are from former Fresh or frozen chicken: Boneless chicken breasts, thighs or cut up whole chicken. If using frozen chicken breasts or thighs, make sure they are separated.