Savory Baked Chicken Thighs. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Pour herb mixture over chicken and toss to coat.
Add the chicken to the bowl and toss in seasoning generously. In a gallon size plastic ziploc bag or large plastic storage container with a lid, place chicken thighs ,(skin on), into the bag or container. Pour the Soy & spice mixture onto the chicken & seal. You can have Savory Baked Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Baked Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken thighs fat trimed, skin on.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Lite Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter (or olive oil if you have it).
Shake the bag or bowl around to coat the chicken well. Tips for Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Make sure to thoroughly pat the chicken skin dry before seasoning and searing. You can't achieve crispy chicken without the skin.
Savory Baked Chicken Thighs step by step
- In a medium size bowl add spices & mix. Add Soy sauce & melted butter or olive oil. Whisk together well..
- In a gallon size plastic ziploc bag or large plastic storage container with a lid, place chicken thighs ,(skin on), into the bag or container. Pour the Soy & spice mixture onto the chicken & seal. Shake the bag or bowl around to coat the chicken well..
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 375 (F). Line a baking pan with foil. Place marinated chicken, skin side up, on the baking pan. Pour any residual marinade on top the chicken..
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until skin is crispy brown & chicken is done & no pink when cut open..
Use a pan such as cast iron, stainless steel or aluminum (anything but nonstick). Cast iron really does get the best sear. You can add other ingredients to your baked chicken thighs to create flavor variations that suit your tastes. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Just use some store-bought grill seasoning flavors the chicken thighs, which are then seared and baked to perfection with a sticky, then add your sweet and savory homemade barbecue sauce.