Baked barbecue chicken thighs. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. You can have delicious, easy barbecue chicken year-round with this easy and economical recipe for oven barbecue chicken thighs. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet.
Using hands turn the chicken to coat well in the sauce. Baked chicken is one of the most popular weeknight dinner go-tos for busy families, my own included! Customizing that chicken with different flavors can be a challenge because there are tons of options. You can have Baked barbecue chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked barbecue chicken thighs
- It’s 18 oz of Sweet baby ray bbq sauce or homemade bbq sauce.
- You need 12 of bone in chicken thighs, skin on.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic or fresh.
- You need 1 of olive oil for brushing.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
My Barbecue Chicken however, is one of the easiest, most delicious chicken recipes out there. Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the Turn oven to broil. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce – does it get any better?
Baked barbecue chicken thighs instructions
- Boil chicken thighs in a large pot.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°F.
- When the chicken is mostly cooked drain water and grease a rimmed baking pan with olive oil..
- Heat up a small pot or pan and mix in the barbecue sauce and spices. Garlic too of course. Heat for 5 to 10 mins on medium heat, Stirring a few times. Until nice and hot..
- Pat your chicken dry and line your chicken up on pan skin down. Brush sauce on tops of chicken. Flip with spatula and do the same on skin side. **Or you can do what I did and before you line chicken up on pan. Take your chicken and throw it all in the pan with the sauce in it and just mix it all carefully till all chicken is covered with sauce.**.
- Then put your chicken on pan for 25 minutes or until nice and cooked where you can see some yummy brown goodness on edges..
- Delicious. Btw I made this my own way cause there was many things I didn't have and also there's supposed to be 3 times of brushing bbq sauce on them and raising temperate to 425 at end. But trust me it's waaaaaay awesome the way I changed it. Promise. Enjoy like I did. I know you will..
This is the best recipe for making Remember that barbecue is slow and low, grilling is hot and fast. You can grill a chicken breast, but chicken thighs, legs, or wings are far better barbecued. My mom made these BBQ chicken thighs for dinner and they were so tender and flavorful. Place Chicken thighs flat with the smooth side up, spaced out in a single layer on a large rimmed baking dish. Tasty chicken thighs are baked with a homemade barbecue sauce for a delicious, everyday family meal.