Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs. Combined with lemon and garlic, it is flavorful and easy. Perfect in salads sandwiches or wraps, over pasta & rice, or on its own with vegetables. They should be a bit crowded, touching each other.
Crispy chicken thighs and lemon and garlic very good with lots of tasty sauce…not dry at all. Also made the chicken curry twice. Garlic and lemon do so much to enhance chicken! You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- It’s 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cup of Thinly Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 2 head of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
These baked thighs are the perfect example—so delicious! Place potatoes in and around thighs. Pour chicken broth into side of pan. Sprinkle lemon juice to taste over top of dish.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Season the chicken thighs with 1 1/4 tsp. of the salt & 1 tsp. of the freshly ground pepper..
- Lightly dredge the chicken with the flour and set aside..
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a large saute pan. When the oil is heated, add the thighs and brown well on both sides (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan and then set aside..
- Add the onions to the oil and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and the bay leaf. Cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, chicken broth, and browned chicken thighs to the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover with lid, and place in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, remove lid and cook on stovetop for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and tender..
Turn chicken and potatoes over halfway through cooking time. Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with sea salt and pepper. Once the skillet is hot add each chicken piece to the skillet in a single layer. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl stir together butter, garlic, lemon zest, and thyme.